Call for Nominations:
2013 Boston Cares Awards
Boston Cares 20th Anniversary Honorees
As members of the Boston Cares community, you see the amazing contributions your peers make, and we want to acknowledge them! Nominate outstanding Boston Cares volunteers, volunteer leaders, community organizations and businesses for recognition at our annual Awards Reception.
See a list of past winners.
Nominations are due by September 6.
Please consider the following factors as you frame your nomination(s), and be sure to include examples and anecdotes.
1. The nominee works to build a strong community and partnerships.
2. The nominee goes “above and beyond” in their service role.
3. The nominee displays an extraordinary generosity of time, energy and/or resources.
4. The nominee is an exceptional example of effective communication.
5. The nominee is an outstanding model for promoting Boston Cares’ mission to mobilize and train individuals and corporate volunteers who strengthen communities and improve the lives of people in need.
To nominate a volunteer, volunteer leader, community partner, or a business, please email our Executive Director, Patrice Keegan, firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 6.
Self-Report Your Hours
As our service year comes to a close, please remember to update your self-report hours. We include time that you serve outside of Boston Cares in our Presidential Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) nominations and we want to be sure you are recognized for all the hours you serve.